Hi, I’m Marie-Elizabeth Mali, and I believe we’re here to discover the truth of who we are.
My friend, there’s only one of you on the planet. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND. Only one of you. How freaking amazing is that?
You have something only you can offer. If it stays hidden because you buy into the crap your head tells you about yourself, everybody misses out. If you’re willing to Dive Deep, you’ll find the hidden treasure that is your deepest, most real self.
- Do you feel stuck or dissatisfied?
- Is your life a shitshow because you’re a people-pleaser and can’t say no?
- Does your life look great on the outside, but you feel unfulfilled in your relationships and purpose?
- Are you starting to see that wherever you go, there you are, and feeling not good enough is getting in your way?
Dissatisfaction is a potent motivator for change. It’s not a problem to fix, it’s a sign pointing to where you need to grow. Instead of ignoring, suppressing, or numbing your dissatisfaction, let it show you where you’re stuck in an old identity that you’ve outgrown.
With my Deep Dive Process, you learn to:
- listen to your body (the most accurate bullshit meter we have).
- shed the parts of your inherited identities that no longer fit.
- discern what you really want and ask for it.
- prioritize and say no with clarity and grace.
- befriend the voices in your head, so they work with you and no longer against you.
I work with unconventional women who feel stuck and dissatisfied. They’ve done personal growth work before but still struggle with self-doubt. They know they want more and are ready for a Deep Dive so they can get on with creating a life they love.
I don’t feel stuck anymore
Working with Marie-Elizabeth helped me prioritize what’s important and kept me from getting too overwhelmed in the moment. Things are much calmer, I’m more relaxed, and I don’t feel stuck anymore. I learned not to create narratives about what’s happening that don’t exist, a gem I’ve passed along to my kids over and over again.
Outcomes that clients have gotten from my Deep Dive Process:
- Confidence to bring their real self out, whether talking to their best friend, lover(s), or potential customers.
- Powerfully engaging purpose and work.
- Skillfully navigating relationships.
- Communicating their desires with clarity, joy, and, dare I say, fire.
- Ditching the parts of their inherited identities that no longer fit and taking action to create a life that has them doing the underwear dance on the regular.
Very, very glad I worked with her!
The coaching Marie-Elizabeth Mali gave me was truly life-changing, and I don’t say that lightly. For the first time in all my decades, I was given permission to pay attention to what I really wanted, rather than what I thought I was supposed to want. I listened to how my body felt and saw what activities brought me joy and which ones depleted me. There were exercises to do and regular check-ins with Marie-Elizabeth. I felt she honestly cared and was often struck by the wisdom of her insights.
How I Work
We start with an Exploratory Conversation, at no charge to you, during which we Dive Deep into where you're at and what you want to change and create with my coaching. I don't charge for this call because I want us to get to know one another before we decide to work together. You get to feel the potency of my direct attention and I get to feel your level of urgency and commitment to change. I'm committed to working with people who have the necessary urgency to fuel meaningful change.
At the end of our Exploratory Conversation, if it feels right to both of us, I'll offer you a customized Deep Dive Package based on what we discovered together, to address exactly what you want to change and create in your life.
What To Do Next
If you're ready for a taste what it's like to Deep Dive with me, click the button below to set up a Exploratory Conversation.
Sign up for my email list. If you're not yet ready for a Deep Dive, the free and growing resources you'll receive by joining my email list are a great place to access support.
A wonderful experience
Coaching with Marie-Elizabeth was a wonderful experience. Her ability to read between the lines and look behind the “curtains” one puts up, most of the time unknowingly, is outstanding. She is a caring person able to lead someone along the path of positive change. I feel honored and fortunate to have had her as my coach.
As seen in:
Links to More Cool Stuff
Click here to read my blog.
Click here to read and buy my poetry.
Click here to see and buy my underwater photography.