- Do you feel stuck or unhappy in your relationships or purpose?
- Do you need to boost your courage and let go of what’s holding you back because you’re in a major life-shift?
- Are you sick of kicking too hard to stay afloat?
It’s time to stop treading water and GET BUOYANT.
Hi, I’m Marie-Elizabeth Mali, and I’m a Buoyancy Life Coach.
With my coaching, you learn to:
- Live in the sweet spot between effort and allowing that I call buoyancy.
- Listen to your body’s wisdom (the most accurate barometer you have).
- Discern and ask for what you really want from a place of inner freedom.
- Befriend the voices in your head so they work with you and no longer against you.
- Take bold action to create the life you want.
I don’t feel stuck anymore
Working with Marie-Elizabeth helped me prioritize what’s important and kept me from getting too overwhelmed in the moment. Things are much calmer, I’m more relaxed, and I don’t feel stuck anymore. I learned not to create narratives about what’s happening that don’t exist, a gem I’ve passed along to my kids over and over again.
Very, very glad I worked with her!
The coaching Marie-Elizabeth Mali gave me was truly life-changing, and I don’t say that lightly. For the first time in all my decades, I was given permission to pay attention to what I really wanted, rather than what I thought I was supposed to want. I listened to how my body felt and saw what activities brought me joy and which ones depleted me. There were exercises to do and regular check-ins with Marie-Elizabeth. I felt she honestly cared and was often struck by the wisdom of her insights.
A wonderful experience
Coaching with Marie-Elizabeth was a wonderful experience. Her ability to read between the lines and look behind the “curtains” one puts up, most of the time unknowingly, is outstanding. She is a caring person able to lead someone along the path of positive change. I feel honored and fortunate to have had her as my coach.
How I Work
We start with a Discovery Call, at no charge to you, during which we dive deep into where you're at and what you want to change and create with my coaching. I don't charge for this 30-minute call because I want us to get to know one another before we decide to work together. You get to feel the potency of my direct attention and I get to feel your level of urgency and commitment to change. I only work with people who have the necessary urgency to fuel meaningful change.
At the end of our Discovery Call, if it feels right to both of us, I'll offer you a customized Get Buoyant Package based on what we discovered, to address exactly what you want to change and create in your life.
What To Do Next
If you're ready to dive in and create a buoyant life, click the button below to set up a Discovery Call.
Sign up for my email list to receive free and growing resources.